We are SUPER EXCITED to be hosting the race this year at the newly opened Lexington Lake Park!
This race will be the perfect opportunity to be healthy with your kids, family & neighbors while being cheered on!
Who doesn't LOVE that?!
Whether you are trying for your personal best, or just getting out to have fun you CAN'T MISS this race & your chance to contribute to a Stronger Community!
We Look Forward to Championing YOU:)
- All age & all skill level Event
- Medal awarded to Top 3# Runners in each category, Top 10# kids
- Race Categories: Kids: 15 & under Adults: 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- ONLINE REGISTRATION After 8/11 will not be guarenteed a race shirt
- $25 per runner, $30 day of registration
- Race Packet Pick-Up: Saturday 9/1 12:00-5:00 pm De Soto Days Festival (behind Information booth on South end of Miller Memorial Park) OR Day of the race